When I wrote that I found another unlisted anywhere British hero from the British Golden Age. It was pointed out to me by someone who reads Comics Bits magazine that in the last two or more years I have found a couple dozen characters that are forgotten.
The British Golden Age reprint books do not sell -it is really a work of love (and finance draining) and so I decided that what I will do is publish the strips of these characters in Comic Bits although how many issues I publish depends. People who read it tell me they learn something new and love it but, again, sales are very poor which I did not expect since I run blogs and Face Book pages with a lot of members who are Golden Age fans (I am told).
We'll see if I can get an issue out by Christmas so keep checking back!
No comments:
Post a Comment