Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Want To See More?

Over the last week you've had quite a few comic treats and looking at the number of views at leasdt I know "someone" is checking out the blog even if there are no comments.

So now I have to ask you readers out there; simply leave a comment for the post you liked. It can simply be "Nice", "Fun" -no rules about what you have to write but PLEASE either state "I like this character" or "I'd like to see more".

Because, unless I know people are reading anbd enjoying and, hopefully, learning something about the characters, I am posting nothing new. It does not take a minute to write a quick comment and it encourages me to share some of my comics with you.

And please do not forget that there are Golden Age British comics volumes on the store front.

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hoopercomicsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment